Are you looking for a new car? You know, to look cool , simply drive, or you just want a new car. Well, I’ve got five new cars to tell you about that are “rolling around” town.
1. The BMW i improves the way you get around town. The BMW i is an electric driving machine, this means there is no gas needed.
2. The 2012 Jaguar XF, creates an experience for you that’s as alive as you. How alive are you? Are you ready to take on the Jaguar XF? Because if you are, you better get this jaguar.
-2012 Jaguar XF
3. It has organically tanned leather from Scotland. Prussian burl wood and french seams. And new, world-class handling. There’s only one answer to this car, and it’s the new 2013 MKS from Lincoln.
-2013 MKS from Lincoln
4. wouldn’t you rather choose confidence than taking chances? Well with the Infiniti JX it can sense what’s coming, even when you can’t. The brakes will go on, even if you don’t touch them. This car is safe, and “senses danger”.
5. The new Acura RDX is intelligently built, for the size of your life. It’s big, but not too big. It’s powerful and stylish. It’s got highway fuel mileage. And the best thing, it has a horsepower of 273. It is everything you are looking for.
(young designers) The New Guard:
In an epic search for what’s new and modern now a days, The new Guard is shaping our future of design. By doing this they are creating objects that make our life and home more beautiful and functional. In the years to come, they say you will see a lot more of it. Well, we’ll see about that.
Max Lipsey began his design project by holding his material in his hands. He experiments with it. He says “Before I even sketch, I need to get to know the material. Then the ideas come.” He was raised in Aspen, Colorado and went to school at NYU. He is mostly known for his Acciaio series, which was inspired by racing bicycles and using steel bicycle tubing. His designs are very cool. They range from lamps and chairs to cool shaped shelves that can fit on a desk that would look great in your house. To learn more about Max look him up on Google. Max recently made two black leather chairs. He says,”It looks really different from the others, but I like it!”
-The Max Lipsey designs
Elisa Strozyk created a fabric using wood. This wood can also be used as floor art at your front door. She says, “I love how wood ages without losing its beauty. Somehow it just grows old in a nice way.” I think this is unique, it can be bunched up and funky looking or it can lie smooth and elegant.
To learned more about Elisa Google her.
– Elisa’s design
Thanks for reading this post on what the young designers are up to today!